CDP and Green Bridge Technologies (GBT) enter into an exclusive sales, kitting and distribution agreement. All CDP light duty ECODriveTM fuel systems can be purchased thru GBT http://www.gbtfleet.com/, contact Albert Venezio @ (248) 573-4936. GBT, a subsidiary of ICOM North America, is the leading LPG fuel system manufacturer, with a vast distribution network throughout the United States. "We are very excited and pleased to announce that GBT will feature CDP ECODriveTM Advanced Natural Gas vehicle technology" States Kevin Fern, President of CDP. This agreement allows CDP to reach a large network of dealers and installers, with service and professionalism, unmatched in the industry. CDP looks forward to a long term partnership, as it begins to get its technology out to the industry." We have what we believe is the most comprehensive solution in the CNG vehicle space, we are the only company to offer a fully integrated and monitored fuel system, from leak detection to component failure monitoring, the CDP ECODriveTM is truly a class leading vehicle system" KF.
Come see us at the GT Summit Expo in Denver, Colorado and participate in a ride and drive demonstration August 19-20 2015
CDP will be attending the NGV America Summit in Denver, Colorado in September 15-17, 2015
15/08/07 CDP adds another ground breaking engine to its stable of powerful and efficient CNG/LPG Heavy Duty engines. The TorqueDrive® engine is meant for vehicle applications up to 23,000 GVW. For more information, please contact Kevin at 844-458-7727
Advanced Technology ECODriveTM CNG/LPG Fuel Systems
CDP is the leading calibration and fuel system engineering company for both CNG and LPG fuel systems. CDP provides engineering services from concept to EPA/CARB certification, with calibration through the OEM engine control system. CDP is experienced in GM and Ford engine management and provides engine controls development services as well.
CDP is pleased to offer BRC FuelMaker® refueling options with any of CDP's ECODriveTM CNG retro-fit systems.
EPA certification for the 2014-2016 Chevrolet Cruze and Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L Turbo and 1.8L Naturally Aspirated ECODriveTM
CDP is currently developing the 2014-2016 Buick Encore and 2015-2016 Chevrolet Trax, please check back often.
CDP provides cost effective and robust solutions to the alternative fuel vehicle industry. Complete systems integration from design to EPA and CARB certification, we pick up and perform where other companies fail.
- CNG and LPG fuel system development, next generation Direct Injection engines
- Emissions and calibration testing
- Chassis durability and power testing
- High performance vehicle tuning and testing
- One off prototyping of brackets and sub-assemblies
- Federal drive cycle capability non emissions FTP75, US06, HWFET, SC03 as well as custom drive cycles
- Extended load calibration mapping, open loop and speed density
- Engine Dynamometer prepping and wiring
- Complete and sought after alternative fuel system design CNG/LPG
- OBD validation and testing, CARB J1699 reporting and in-use verification
- CAM/CAD engineering
- Vehicle instrumentation UEGO/Thermocouples
- Cylinder and component bracket engineering
- Engine controls, OEM and Aftermarket e.g. piggyback controls
- GM E-38, E-78, E-39, E92, E-67 controllers, 1999-2016 Ford
- SIDI fuel system design, dedicated and Bi-fuel (gasoline DI, CNG port) DI CNG dedicated, DI LPG dedicated and Bi-fuel LPG
Other CDP services include:
- Easy to install engine wiring packages GM LS engines
- Plug and play headlight to taillight wire harnesses
- CNC and CAD engineering capabilities
- Rapid prototyping
- Custom engine building**
CDP utilizes the latest in data analytics capturing and reporting. Our data capture system can record 16 channels of thermocouple, OBD and wide band sensor data. CDP has the core technologies needed to provide a stable and dependable CNG/LPG conversion system, with OEM level integration.
Past fuel system design and calibration development work: All NaturalDrive Partners CNG vehicle systems as well as the 2011-2015 GMT610 CNG cargo/passenger vans http://www.gmfleet.com/content/dam/gmfleet/global/master/nscwebsite/en/Home/Shared_Resources/PDFs/CNG_Van_Hero_Card.pdf
** CDP engines are for off-road and racing use. CDP engines are meant for non-pollution controlled motor vehicles.