Thank you for visiting Crazy Diamond Performance Inc.!
Crazy Diamond Performance Inc. located in Shelby Township Michigan.
With CNC prototyping capability and a 2500 horsepower SuperFlow chassis dynamometer with emissions capability, CDP offers fuel system engineering and integration as well as a complete validated conversion systems.
CDP contracts with the best of the best on custom vehicle painting, chassis design, transmission building and electronics engineering.
CDP, is now creating, testing and bringing to market a sea change in core natural gas vehicle technologies. Two new platforms are currently undergoing an OEM level integration, a Dedicated passenger vehicle and a Bi-Fuel passenger vehicle. These two platforms are a radical departure from what we consider the status quo in the natural gas retro-fit business. More information will be available soon on these two vehicle platforms!
Crazy Diamond Performance Inc. offers:
• Complete turn-key hot rods, built fully custom to order or from customer specified body/chassis supplier
• Retrofitting of fuel systems of existing hot rods
• Complete turn-key engine solutions
• Custom engine calibrations and in house chassis testing with our SuperFlow 30" single roll Dynamometer
• Easy to install engine wiring packages GM LS engines
• Plug and play headlight to taillight wire harnesses
• CNC and CAD engineering capabilities
• Rapid prototyping
• Custom engine building
• Emissions monitoring capability with federal testing and drive cycles, US06, FTP, HWFET, SC03
CDP utilizes the latest in data analytics capturing and reporting. Our data capture system can record 16 channels of thermocouple, OBD and wide band sensor data. CDP contracts with other fuel system suppliers to develop the core technologies needed to provide a stable and dependable CNG conversion system, with OEM level integration.
Some companies pride themselves on the number of locations and employees they have, we pride ourselves on taking their business, because we deliver what they can't!